[IP] info please

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who responded
to my e-mail a few weeks ago. I am finding  insulin
pumpers to be a very informative. The exchange of
ideas is really super!!!
I wanted some info regarding the education
requirements    for a degree in Nurse Educating or
CDE. I asked the advisor at my college but she really
wasnt sure. I am interested in pursuing medicine in
some way, shape or form and something involving
diabetes is an obvious option for me.
If you have any info or know of any colleges who have
websites with such information, pleast contact me.

Do You Yahoo!?