i'm sure you guys are sick and tired of all these carb counting questions,
but i'm just paranoid to bolus for htings like this all at once!  does anyone
do a dual wave or square bolus for mashed potatoes if eating alot (sometimes
that's my whole dinner  :O)   or do you maybe give half now and half in a bit
like for pizza?
i think what i'm not absorbing in my brain is the fact that the humalog will
NOT peak as soon as i bolus......LOL
also, when do you find your humalog peaks?  mine seems to peak at about 2/12
hours......... anyone else take that long?