[IP] Re: going off the pill

I didn't experience any problems with blood sugar, at least that I could
tell, with going off the pill. I had been on it for 7 years, and it had
helped manage severe cramping and irregularity (but not as bad as yours).
I was reluctant to get off, but pleasantly surprised to find myself now
regular, and the cramps weren't as bad as before. Just my FYI. Good luck!

Maureen M.