Re: [IP] Re: Gail's vent

I used to work in a drug and alcohol rehab center.  Never was a person taken
off of their medically-necessarily drugs.  NEVER.  I have to question if the
child was even seen by a physician.  I can't imagine a MD not at least
keeping an eye on it.  But I could very well be wrong about that.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted