[IP] Advice for a beginner

Janet Lafler writes among other stuff:
>I was told by the MM trainer that
>some people find that their low bg signals (my biggest dread)
>change once they start pumping, because you're receiving the
>insulin in a different delivery method. Did any of you experience
Yes, prior to pumping i had hypoglycemia unawareness I also never got
angina pectoris but after pumping for several months these symptoms
returned. I also had uncontrolled pain in my feet all of which lessened
with pumping. I thinkthe improvement is secondary to improvement in
autonmic neuropathy. spot