RE:[IP] TOTALLY DIFFERENT TREATMENT OF HYPOS!!!!!!

I remember when you said that you had to eat so much for lows.  At the time
I thought you would find different on the pump.

I found starting my kid on the pump like starting D all over again.  Keep
us posted on all of your discoveries about pumping compared to shooting.

I guess this is an, I thought you so, as opposed to an I told you so.

HAppy pumping

Curtis Lomax