[IP] Re: Free meters

> But many of us have insurance which pays for the strips. But you
> can't use the insurance to pay for the strips in the "buy the strips get
> the meter" promotions
> Laura

Why not? When I got 100 strips (Accu-Chek Comfort Curve) through insurance the
pharmacist offered me another A.C. Complete. Isn't the requirement to purchase
100 strips - no matter the method of payment, i.e. insurance or out of pocket?
If there's a coupon, read the fine print. If it says *may not be used in
conjunction with ins. program* or some such wording, then I'll agree with the
post. If not, get the free meter. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!