To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Suggestions for tape on Minimed Silo?
From: "sue depinto" <email @ redacted>

I finally tried inserting the sils a few times, thinking I would get better
absoption by putting them in mid-riff area, but my BS's were quite a bit
worse. I'm wondering, can you insert them too shallowly (not at a large
enough angle) and get this effect? They were more comfortable, but went up
to 447 2 hrs after lunch the other day, so I am now back on the sof-set
micro's. Any help appreciated.