[IP] Re: Bedwetting

Hi there:  My son is 5 and dx almost 3 years ago.  He hasn't been a
"bedwetter" as such but when he was on shots he dropped low almost every
night, unless we pumped him full of carbs at bedtime and ran him HIGH! and I
mean high.  So at night he would sometimes have a slight accident and every
night had to pee at least twice a night!

One of the first things we noticed with him on the pump (6 months now) was
that he has never needed to go pee during the night and he sleeps straight
through (I never do as I check him at 2am) but he sleeps very restfully now.
No HIGHS keeping him agitated.  You may see this too!

Good luck!