[IP] wild ratios??

Jessica's insulin/Carb ratios have really gone off the deep end nowadays.
Does anyone else experience anything like this?

Breakfast 1:12
lunch 1:15
Dinner 1:35

She used to be a steady 1:20 throughout the day and still is for snacks.
But the meal ratios have me confused.  Basal rates are set great, she has a
very strong dawn phenomenon and always has.  2am - 9am basal is 0.5.  The
rest of the day varies from 0.2 - 0.4, the lowest being evening.  She is
even getting by with eating snacks in the evening without bolusing.  We have
checked the evening basal rates and she does fine without eating.  Why is
her insulin requirement so low in the evening?

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 9, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 1/2 years & Jarred,

Send a cool gift with your E-Card