wow.... i remember posting a few weeks ago about my having to eat everying in
the world to treat a hypo......... well, obviously the culprit on that was
the long-acting insulin because unfortunately last night, my first day on the
pump, i had a low and ate a bowl of ceral....... well, before i would have to
eat a ton of bowls of cereal.....LOL to say the least, i felt terrible and my
sugar soared to 290 from 70 in about 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i can really believe you guys when you would say a glucose tab might
work.... before i would have to eat about 2 cases of them........LOL
but this is a good thing  :O)