[IP] Gail's vent

Well, I sent a very general summary (no identifying details,
and certainly not Gail's name) to a newspaper columnist I know,
suggesting that he write a column on the general topic (kids
denied treatment for life-threatening medical conditions while
in drug treatment). I just got a response:

> JEEsus. That's just amazing. There is a col there...

I'll let you know if anything further comes of it.

/Janet L.