[IP] News Story

Hi all,
I just had a reporter leave my house.  She was going to do a story on my
pump but she now thinks that she will do one on the misconceptions between
type I and II.  It will be printed in Monday's paper in the Fayetteville
Observer. (North Carolina)
    I got so excited about the whole thing during the interview that I went
low.  The reporter and the photographer loved it!  The took pictures and
asked questions about the whole ordeal of going low while I was treating a
low of 43.  I hope I didn't make an ass out of myself then because I don't
remember a whole lot of what I said then. : )
I'll send you all the link to the story on Monday.

I hope it turns out the way it should.