[IP] got my OWN pump after 14 mnths!!!

Hi pumper friends!
 As many of you know, I have been waiting 14 months to
get my own pump. I got my pre-approval on Monday from
the insurance company and my pump arrived this
morning. Several of you know I have been patiently
(most of the time) waiting for this, so I thought I
would post my good news to the list.
 I went out and picked up some Humalog cartridges and
I am ready to go....well......almost, I have to read
the instruction book first! LOL!
 Thanks to my many friends on the list who gave their
support along the way.
 That is the good news....now the bad...I also found
out on Tuesday that our eye and family doctors suspect
that my 10 yr. old has a brain tumor. Just waiting to
hear when his CAT scan is booked. I hope and pray that
they are wrong. Please keep him in your prayers.
 Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?