Re: [IP] Re: New Meters - venting

--- Laura Arns <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >Kelly said: Just an FYI to all pumpers out there!!
> The Freestyle company is >going to do another
> promotion sometime in the next couple weeks where if
> you >buy 2 boxes of strips you can get a meter free
But many of us have insurance which pays for
> the strips. But you
> can't use the insurance to pay for the strips in the
> "buy the strips get
> the meter" promotions. So we can either pay $100 for
> 2 boxes of strips
> and get the meter, or we can just pay the $80 for
> the meter and the $20
> co-pay on the strips. Either way we are paying $100
> to get the meter -\

Doesn't your insurance cover the meters if they cover
the strips?  Mine does.  I can replace my meter any
time and I can replace my husbands ( different
insurance) every year.
Is this just really good insurance?

"One of the rules of caution is not to be too cautious."
--Bahya ibn Paquda