Re: [IP] New Meters

> meter makers still have the nerve to ask you to pay
> for their meter like you
> might be able to go to Wal-Mart or your corner
> drugstore and buy generic
> strips for the darned thing. They should wise up.
> Like the people who sell
> the meter that draws the blood from the arm, leg or
> elsewhere.   BW

Just an FYI to all pumpers out there!!  The Freestyle
company is going to do another promotion sometime in
the next couple weeks where if you buy 2 boxes of
strips you can get a meter free-- and trust me you
want one.
I love mine!!!  It really doesn't hurt.

"One of the rules of caution is not to be too cautious."
--Bahya ibn Paquda