[IP] Going OFF the Pill

Valentine's Day, 2001: my husband and I agreed that it was
time for me to go off the Pill. (I know I need to be off it for
three months before we can start trying for a pregnancy.)

Any advice? I've been on the Pill since I've been on insulin.
My endo put me on the Pill because in the first 9 months
after diagnosis I stopped having periods. (Extreme, rapid
weight loss and massive stress will do that.)

I'm going to call my endo today, too. But I just wanted to
ask for tips from those who've been there. Anything I should
watch out for?

/Janet L.