[IP] DMers

I like the well meaning friend that explains what a terrible disease diabetes
is and how his wife's, mother's, uncle's  left handed step-child lost both
legs, went blind had kidney failure and finally died from it not more than 30
years ago. I just blacklist those kind and try my best to avoid them for the
insensitive louts that they are. Someone always standing by to provide us
with pleasant thoughts.  However, it is nice to talk to others with the
ailment who have enough intelligence to come in out of the rain and
understand what we are talking about. BW