[IP] New Meters

Jim, not more than one week I had the same experience with Lifescan. After
talking to their techie, I had my meter next day, (CN to TN) Sure they can
give the meters away, where else can you get the strips. But, some of the
meter makers still have the nerve to ask you to pay for their meter like you
might be able to go to Wal-Mart or your corner drugstore and buy generic
strips for the darned thing. They should wise up. Like the people who sell
the meter that draws the blood from the arm, leg or elsewhere.   BW