[IP] Gail's vent

Like everyone else I am stunned at the criminal action taken by the
treatment/detox center.  I am familiar with drug treatment centers and this
center's behavior is not the norm, in my experience.  If that were my son, I
would be suing the hell out of the state and telling newpapers and
television and everything I could.  Those were criminal and negligent
actions.   I will help also with any letters phone calls, etc...support we
can provide you. We are here for you!!

You saved that child's life, and kept the "system" from getting in trouble
by speaking out loudly and clearly...The world needs more like you.  I
salute you and am proud of you and hope you will keep us posted on this
incredible story.

Bonnie Richardson