[IP] Bonnie Richardson, Pumper in Huntsville

Bonnie which endo is doing pumps in Huntsville these days. I have a cousin in
Madison whose doc tells him that he does not require enough insulin to
warrant his going on the pump. I do not know his doses, but he is on multiple
injections of N.
Do you recall Dr. Lutwak, for a while I think he was the only endo in town to
specialize in diabetes.
I would like to get my cousin connected with an endo who could tell him about
the pump and sispel his fears.  BW. Formerly of Huntsville, currently of
Ooltewah, TN