Re: [IP] Those darn non-DM'ers

> Another lady who works in my office has a stepson on
> an insulin pump and she
> always acts surprised and disapproving when she
> catches me eating something
> "bad"
> like a cookie.  I wonder what her stepson eats...
> I tell you, if I can never have another chocolate
> chip cookie again, I'd
> better
> give up now.

My mom was the same way and when I got my pump, she
only got worse.  The whole concept of carb counting
was "stupid" to her.

;-)  I'm married now and work in a bakery where I eat
lots of cookies LOL She would die if she only knew how

"One of the rules of caution is not to be too cautious."
--Bahya ibn Paquda