[IP] The rollercoaster returns...

I was so happy with my pump because I was finally getting some control over those soaring highs and lows.  Now in month sixth of my pregnancy, they're baaack. My ob/gyn has tried to impress upon me what
high bg's can do to make the baby larger and cause more complications for me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. It seems like no two days are the same.  If I eat the same breakfast three days in a
row, my test two hours later will be different each time. If I change my carb ratio, it works one day, but not the next.  If I increase my basals, same thing.  I get rid of a 9am high, the 3pm high is
worse.  I fix the 3pm high, the 9am is worse.  AAARRGGHHHH..... I've just had to take the lows and adjust for them as I go, because when I try to fix them I get worse highs. And I'm sooo tired.
I work on the third floor of a building with no elevator, and just getting up the hill to the building usually puts me out of breath before I even get to the stairs.
But I was feeling really bad yesterday afternoon, guilty and depressed about not doing better, and I hadn't felt the baby move much that day.  Then he gave me one good kick, and it made me think everything
is going to be okay. Despite the fact that a coworker told me I officially waddle now (cringe), I'm trying to think good thoughts.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Going to the ob/gyn tomorrow and hopefully having his help to get a new endo. Goodbye Dr. Charm!!!