[IP] Glyco of 9

I just got my glyco back and it was 9.0!!  Believe it
or not I am happy and sad about that.  It was
previously 10.4.  I am still working on staying
motivated and testing more.
Any suggestions on how to get back in control?  I have
the book pumping insulin-- somewhere, but I am more
interested in personal opinions -- which is what the
book is anyway right?
Also, I just see my regular internal medicine dr for
my diabetes, not an endo?  Does anyone else do this?
And what are everyones feelings on that particular
Feel free to e-mail me privatly at
email @ redacted

"One of the rules of caution is not to be too cautious."
--Bahya ibn Paquda