[IP] Venting

Thanks guys and gals for ALL your support. Truley a bad day

I would love to go to the nws about this but my employment
contract specifically says I can't. There are ways to leak this.

My job as a School Psychologist is a role of an advoce and I have
learned to fight the system from within the system and survive,
unuaslly without losing too much skin.

I did a lot of research on line last night and it is very usual for drug
treatment to go the first 30 days with no meds. Drug treatment
programs that require this are not places diabetes and others
should go.

I will be fighting from within about the medical staff treatment of this
child through every avenue that I can (and keep my job). My
immediate supervisors know me well and support me and look out
for me.

Thanks again for all the encouragement and pats on the back. I
really needed them after the day I had.
Gail J Donohue