Re: [IP] Just had to vent

Well, like everyone else here, I'm appalled. And glad
that you acted on this child's behalf. Bravo, Gail!

I also want to point out that denying treatment to a
type 2 diabetic, while not necessarily as immediately
dangerous as denying treatment to a type 1, is still
immoral and cruel. I guess some people think it's more
important to be drug-free than to be alive and healthy.
This is exactly the attitude that keeps people from
accepting life-saving treatment -- that makes them
guilty for being "on drugs" instead of controlling
with diet and exercise.

/Janet L.