Re: [IP] Just need to vent

I sit here stupified.  I don't know what to say to this one.  I've been
exposed to similar horendous and insidious government and medical neglince
here in Canada but, wow, this one takes the first prize for being defined
as "criminal".

You obvisouly know your job and system well.  I want you to know me and no
doubt numerous others support you in your fight for this kid.  This is one
situation where MHE tells me the gloves should come off.  that is if the
political implications aren't too bad for you.  If the correct channels
fail; govnment licensing board and media attention is due here.

You are a great soul for caring about this kid's situation and I wish you
the best in the battle.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!