Re: [IP] Just need to vent

Geez, Gail! Good thing you were there! Bravo for helping him
anyway, despite their protests! If I were this boy's parent I'd
be going for a lawsuit right about now. There is NO excuse for
what they did. They could have killed him due to their
ignorance!!! Just think, if this sort of thing happens there,
where else is it happening? Scary!!!

little guy due 3/10/01