Re: [IP] Just need to vent

I'd say that the state needs to thank you for preventing a medical liability
issue.  What would they have done if the child had died!  Ignorance is no
excuse...unless you are a governmental agency!  Good job on your part!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted