Re: [IP] Just need to vent

What these so-called "doctors" did to this kid was not only negligent, it was
criminal. At the very minimum they should be brought before their state
licensure division and thoroughly investigated for this behavior. I can just
see the headlines now, "kid in rehab center dies of drug overdose!" I wouldn't
be the least surprised if something like that would be covered up by the
government to protect their own hides. Glad to see there are still people in
government like yourself who care enough to question the establishment. If
they would listen to people like us who are "experts" because of experience, I
would gladly testify on your behalf. Good luck, keep fighting the good fight
and we'll be praying for the kid you saved, as well as yourself.

Todd Merkle