Re: [IP] A SAD DAY..... VERY DEPRESSED :o(

I know getting the results of that urine test is disappointing.  I like to
say diabetes is one disease that keeps on giving.  But don't be discouraged,
you are on the right track, gaining better BS control will help preserve your
kidney function.  So keep on pumping.  Also check with you endo and see if he
has you taking any ace inhibitors, this blood pressure medication helps with
your kidney function.  By all means, keep your chin up-you have us to give
you support, because we've been there and know exactly what you're up against.

Deb
diagnosed T1 23 yrs. ago.
Waiting to here from MiniMed on insurance approving my pump.