[IP] The Glucowatch

Hello Group!  I have a few questions about the glucowatch.  Does anyone on
this group use it?  How do you like it?  Did your insurance pay for it?  And
about the batteries, how often do they require changing?  I am very
interested in getting this and would love knowing more about it.  Any info.
you could share would be greatly appreciated.  You can e-mail me privately if
you'd like.

Thanks so much,

Amanda's mom     dx at 3 1/2  4-97    pumping as of 7-99