[IP] Re: Darn DMers...

Hi all:
Ran into a common occurance for us with our 5 year old pumper.  I was in Radio
Shack buying new batteries for our Glucometer and the guy asked why I needed
2, what for?  I said for a blood tester and he started asking about my son's
diabetes.  I am always glad to EDUCATE anyone that will listen so I said he
was doing really well etc etc. and he just shook his head and said:

"It must be tough dealing with such a sick kid..."

If I didn't know better I could have cried, but just smiled and took my
purchase and left.  Actually I am almost sad for people who do not have a
connection with a "sweet" kid.  They have NO idea!

Happy Valentine's Day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "sweet" boy who turned 5

Thanks, Shelly