[IP] To Anyone in the Dayton, Ohio area

I would like to pass this information on to anyone on the pumper list that
is from around the Dayton, Ohio Area. This is a wonderful group with lots of
information and a wide age group. They meet once a month.

DAYTON AREA INSULIN PUMP SUPPORT GROUP

NEXT MEETING: FEBRUARY 19, 2001

LOCATION:  BERRY FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
(Located at the corner of Brown and Wyoming Streets)

(Park in the open air parking lot in front of the Berry Family Health
Center)
(DO NOT park in the Miami Valley Hospital Parking Garage)
(Tokens will be provided for parking)

TIME:  6:30 P.M.

Marsha Wonderly, RN and Certified Insulin Pump Trainer will be our guest
speaker at this meeting with the topic being "Pump Basics and
Troubleshooting".  You may recall she attended our meeting last November.
Many different things were discussed but due to time constraints we did not
have a chance to cover all topics and questions.  This will be our
opportunity to pick up where we left off.

Marsha is very knowledgeable, has lots of experience and gives those "little
hints" that make such a big difference!!

We look forward to seeing you on Monday, February 19!!