Re: [IP] A SAD DAY..... VERY DEPRESSED :o(

I had something similar happen to me.  The first thing you need to do is get an
appointment with a Nephrologist.  The cause can be something other than diabetes.

In my case the Nephrologist changed my ACE inhibitor to Cozaar from Captopril and
did a biopsy to determine what the problem really was.  I was diagnosed with
membranous glomerlurneupraphy that seems to have cleared up more or less
completely.  I go for a 24 hr urine test next month.  The last one 4 months ago
was nearly normal.
Terry