Re: [IP] Those darn non-DM'ers

Could it be that she is an insulin-using type 2? Perhaps they are
about to change her regimen? Just a wild guess. :)

Mag said:
I think we all run into these non-DM'ers all the time.......a
brother of a diabetic at Matt's school (who has very poor
control) said, yeah my sister may just start taking a pill
instead of her insulin!  Where does this come from? I said

little guy due 3/10/01