Re:[IP] Thursday Night Chat 2/15 At 9PM EDT!!

Hello Pumpers & Friends, I would like to invite all Veteran,Newbie, Parents
or anyone interested in insulin pump therapy to Thursday nights chat at 9PM
EDT (2AM GMT) in the IP Anytime Chat room!! Here is the chat address
shortcut!! Just click right here and you will be chatting before you know
it!!   http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   When You reach the chat login
area Just type in your e-mail address you used when joining Insulin-pumpers
as the USER NAME, Then Type in the word (Pumper) As the Password!!!! Thats
all there is to it!! I hope to see many of you at the chat!! And remember, A
TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEMS TO WALK OUT
ON YOU !! Cheers! C J. Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o)