Re: [IP] A SAD DAY..... VERY DEPRESSED :o(

I don't remember the exact numbers - I just remember I was several hundred
times normal.  I was very scared too - I'm worried about the effect pregnancy
will have on it too.  I'm 33 now and single and even though I have found The
One - I don't expect to get married for another year or so - I just don't know
what effect pregnancy wil have on overt nephropathy.
Anyway, you are still within the bounds of normal - just focus on getting that
A1c down as low as you can!

>>> <email @ redacted> 02/14/01 02:18PM >>>
In a message dated 2/14/01 1:11:54 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If your situation is like mine, it will be your
> blood creatinine that really tells them when your kidneys are starting to
> fail
> - my function is decreasing but still normal.  What did your blood work
> show?

serum creatinin was 1.2        range on page says 0.7-1.5!
what was your urine protein counts and microalbumin?