Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:20:00 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] ABOUT CERTAIN TYPES OF CARBS AND
COUNTING??!!

here's an example:  say you eat some cereal...... it
has 30 carbs but
only
lists 12g sugar....... the rest is fiber and plain old
carbs.......
would you immediately bolus for your 12 fast-acting
carbs and maybe
bolus the
other half in an hour or say over the next couple
hours or would you
bolus
for the whole 30?
all i/m getting at here is do you bolus for all carbs
listed (assuming
not a
high fat food) or do you do a square bolus for the
rest?  or even a
dual wave
bolus?
thanks....
mayube i'm not explaining this right  :O(
gina

=====
Marina
We support the Diabetes Research Institute ~ http://www.drinet.org/