[IP] Static Electricity

For those who haven't come across this *trick* yet that runs on this list
regularly, if you place a 1/3 sheet of used fabric softener next to your pump
as you wear it, it will act as a lightning rod and reduce the amount of static
electricity going to your pump. This helps tremendously. I have over 50
colored zipper-type cigarette cases (seen on my picture trail) that I wear my
pump in and have a piece of f.s. sheet in each one. Haven't had a problem with
my 507C since doing that. - Well, I actually started doing that with my 506 I
had for 6 years after a MM tech told me to. It was also recommended to touch
something metal before touching the pump - but that's extremely hard to
remember. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!