Re: [IP] d-tron on the way!

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I got a phone call this evening from disetronic,
> they are shipping my d-tron
> and it will be here on friday!  whoohoo!!!
> Now if I just knew when I'm getting the new pump
> training and who is doing
> and where they are doing it.....
> Faith
> type 1 diagnosed 9-81
> new pumper!!
> started 8-21-2000

WAY COOL!!!  I am making some progress with my
insurance company on my husbands pump!!  I am way
excited!!  It should take them 1-4 WEEKS to decide if
they will approve it or not--then on to the next
(secondary) insurance company.

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
--Albert Einstein