Re: [IP] re: getting back into shape

I think you might be able to follow the  " Gilad New Beginners Workout"  that
is the Bodies in Motion one that I like. It is very straight forward and they
always show the whole body moving. You also might like the "Gilad Step and
Tone Workout"  it uses 1-3lb hand wieghts and is also easy to follow.  I
bought mine at Best Buy.  They are only about $12.00 so you wouldn't be out a
lot of cash to give it a try.

I'm sure that your being hearing impaired can be troublesome when viewing
videos! I wish I knew of some that use signing.

Good Luck to you!!!