[IP] Re: Endos who "approve" Velosulin

Laurie - I've been on the H/V mix for 2 months now.  My endo, I think, gave
me a prescription out of frustration because I'd been having so many site and
absorption problems.  I can't say he "approved," much less understands how it
works.  In fact, he's sure (theoretically) that the Velosulin converts the H
to a regular.  Nevertheless, although I still have some site irritation, it's
tolerable and I'm hanging in there with the pump.  Perhaps you have to give
it a try and "prove" to you endo that "it works" (who knows how) for YOU.
Good luck, and keep us posted.  Jill T Peaks Island Maine