[IP] Re: Still Pregnant & hitting a few highs !!!!!!!

Hi there everyone ; )  Well Im know 8 wks along and hitting some pretty good
highs.. Its so hard to control my so called cravings. Im getting very
frustrated with myself. Not all the highs are my fault my body trips out some
days and my bgs are so off.. I guess I reach a point and get frustrated and
eat junk. This is the same thing my body did when I was taking shots. If
anyone has any words of wisdom please feel free to let me know & thanks to
you all for listening to me whine....

TTYL Krysta