[IP] Exercise and sites

I'm having a lot of trouble with sites quitting.  My numbers immediately
soar into the 400 - 500's.  I check about 8 x a day, but never catch
them in time.

I'm wondering this - I exercise strenuously every day.   Some yoga,
aerobics, etc.  Could I be dislodging the site as I bend and stretch?  I
can never see or expect any trouble from the site.  I feel really
uncomfortable not having any background insulin to get me through a
couple of hours.

Thanks for any thoughts.
Type 1 for 49 yrs, pumping for 3 mos