[IP] Sherry C

TO:  Sherry C, From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY.

Your messages are always so real and funny/sad and hit me in just the right
spot for empathy and compassion and intense gratitude that I will never have
to be pregnant again.    But, you are doing so well, spite of all your

Sherry, I never could get the back side rump to work well for me, always got
a bend in the cannula or something.  But I have discovered my  top and
outter thighs to be a minefield of great sites.   Now, if you can see over
your tummy to try them, I think you might find they work well.  Worth a shot