[IP] no pump coverage

- --- Christina Osmond <email @ redacted> wrote:
>My daughter has been using the pump for just 2
>We live in Canada and the insurance will not cover
>the pump or the supplies.

Christina, did you get an endo to write a note to the insurance company? Our
endo's note certainly worked with Maritime (who bought Etna). We had our
decision in 2 weeks. Apparently, using an endo's note is pretty standard, as
a request might not be granted without one. If that's the case, try again.
We had to pay $25 for a doctor's note, but that was well worth it.

Debbie, mother to Blake, 11, dxd 6, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada