Re:[IP] How scary!!

I can relate to your scare, Marge. Almost the same thing happened to me. I
just bought a cell phone, and left a message for our son on our answering
machine that my husband and I were going to a matinee. My 11 year old would
get home about 1/2 hour before we would. He has his own key. It was a cold
day and I tried reaching him on the cell phone as we were leaving the cinema
to come home. No answer. I kept calling. No answer. It was definitely  time
for him to be home, even if he were late. I was frantic. We pulled up to the
house and he was in the backyard. He couldn't find his key, but looking
further, he did find it, wedged in  a schoolbook. So leaving the message on
the answering machine didn't work that day, and my cell phone only made me
worry sooner. Oh well.

Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, dxd 6, Ontario Canada