Re: [IP] HELP HELP HELP---BS dropping

The depoprovera shot may be the culprit.  If you are pregnant, the posts from
diabetic women who have been pregnant seem to indicate that pregnancy does
make bgs more volatile.  My daughter just went on birth control pills to
control really bad cramps, and already I see a good difference in a week.
The medical team also said that there was a chance that her bgs on birth
control would be an improvement over her bgs with own reproductive hormones.
Good luck.