[IP] Re: pumping partime

I agree This Doctor must be the laziest endo in the country. How cruel to
experiment with a patient , He must know that he lacks even  basic knowledge
of pumps!! At least my doctor sent me to a pump clinic to manage my care. He
even transferred my case over another doctor who has a lot of experience
with pumpers. I spent years going from Dr. to Dr. trying to find one who
could at least spell diabetes! Like so many other things they learn a few
generalized anecdotes somewhere in their education and just spend their
entire career as little more than salesmen for the drug companies. Any Endo
who does not advocate pump therapy should be avoided, educated or left

Ken Weldon
Chugiak Alaska